Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Peak Power Point: 23N at 6mm/s
- Gear Ratio: 100:1
- Max Speed (no load): 12mm/s
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Stall Current: 200ma at 12V
- Interface: Integrated controller with industrial and RC servo interfaces
- Weight: 56g
Actuonix's new L series of miniature actuators combine the best features of the existing micro actuator families into a highly flexible, configurable and compact platform with an optional sophisticated on-board controller. The first member of the L series, the Actuonix L12, is an axial design with a powerful drivetrain and a rectangular cross section for increased rigidity. But by far the most attractive feature of this actuator is the broad spectrum of available configurations. For more information on configuration options, please view the L12 Configuration Sheet.
- 0-5 V Interface Mode: This mode allows the actuator to be controlled with just a battery and a potentiometer to signal the desired position to the actuator - a simple interface for prototypes or home automation projects.
- RC Servo Interface Mode: This is a standard hobby-type remote-control digital servo interface, compatible with servos and receivers from manufacturers like Futaba and Hitec.
- PWM Mode: This mode allows control of the actuator using a single digital output pin from an external microcontroller.
- 1x Actuonix L12 12V 100mm 100:1 PLC/RC Miniature Linear Actuator
- Stroke: 100 mm
- Dimensions: 160 x 17 x 14.5 mm
- Weight: 56g