- Great introduction to DIY Electronics with a two-wheeled robot
- Plug-and-play construction
- Control through the Bluefruit Connect app with any iOS or Android phone
The AdaBox002 2WD Feather Bluetooth LE Mini Robot is the perfect gift for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It's an excellent introduction to our wide world of robotics and a great way to test the waters of AdaBox before committing to a subscription.
This project contains just about everything you need to make your very own Bluetooth controlled mini-robot! With this Feather Bluefruit LE, everything is plug-and-play! You get a Feather Bluefruit LE (Arduino compatible microcontroller with Bluetooth LE radio), a motor control wing, a three-layer round robot chassis, two motors, two wheels, a battery pack. Use any iOS or Android phone with our free Bluefruit Connect app to control your robot friend after it's been built.
- Black, Three-layer round robot chassis kit
- Feather 32u4 bluefruit LE - pre-soldered with feather stacking headers
- DC Motor and stepper FeatherWing Add-on - pre-soldered
- Half-size Breadboard
- 4 x AA Battery Holder w/ On/Off switch
- Piezo Buzzer
- Little Rubber Bumper - pack of 4
- 6-pin extra long male header
- MicroUSB cable
- 4 x AA battery
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.