Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adeept Mars Rover PiCar-B WiFi Smart Car Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Features an AI robot car kit based on Raspberry Pi
- Is designed to teach AI, Robotics and Electronics
- Offers object tracking with OpenCV
The Mars Rover PiCar-B WiFi Smart Car Kit for Raspberry Pi is an AI robot car kit based on Raspberry Pi. It is designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, Robotics and electronics. This STEM Educational Robot kit is based on the Raspberry Pi (Compatible with RPi 3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included).
The PiCar-B can be controlled by voice. It offers Object Recognition and Tracking, based on OpenCV and has Automatic Obstacle Avoidance, based on the ultrasonic sensor. Using infrared reflection is able to do Line Tracking. A detailed and illustrated pdf manual with which you can quickly complete the assembly of the robot is available.
A 81-page PDF manual with illustrations is considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
Note: Powered by 2x18650 batteries (NOT included).
- 1 x Set Acrylic Plates
- 1 x Adeept Motor HAT V2.0
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Camera (with Cable)
- 1 x USB Microphone
- 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor Module
- 2 x Adeept RGB LED Module
- 4 x Adeept WS2812 RGB LED Module
- 1 x Adeept 3CH Line Tracking Module
- 3 x Servo
- 1 x Gear Motor
- 4 x Wheels
- 1 x Battery Holder
- 1 x Cross Socket Wrench
- 2 x Cross Screwdriver (Small and Large)
- 1 x Winding Pipe
- 10 x Bearing (6*F624ZZ + 4*F687ZZ)
- 2 x Umbrella Gear Set
- Speech recognition
- Object recognition and tracking
- Line tracking
- Automatic obstacle avoidance
- Real-time video transmission
- Remotely controlled by APP