Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Analog Discovery Pro ADP5250 All-In-One 1GS/s 100MHz
- Designed to combine a complete set of instruments
- Features a mixed-signal oscilloscope
- Comes with two 100 MHz bandwidth
- Includes a USB A to B cable
- Brings a higher sample rate and bandwidth
The Analog Discovery Pro ADP5250 All-In-One 1GS/s 100MHz brings a higher sample rate and bandwidth and a more rugged design to the Analog Discovery Pro family, keeping the free highly rated WaveForms application software at the controls.
Designed to combine a complete set of instruments into a flexible and programmable device, the ADP5250 features a mixed-signal oscilloscope with two 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GS/s analog channels, 34 digital channels, a tri-output power supply capable of up to 25 V, an external trigger, Waveform Generator, and a built-in programmable DMM. This is Digilent's first instrument with full DMM capabilities including true current and resistance measurement and a 300 V input range.
Analog Discovery Pro devices feature a variety of advanced triggering options. Instruments within WaveForms can be cross-triggered, for example, by activating an oscilloscope capture based on a received and decoded digital protocol.
In addition, external signals can trigger events using the dedicated external trigger input/output. The free WaveForms software provides these features configurable in the instruments themselves, or for more control or automation in one of the available scripting interfaces.
Those familiar with NI will notice the hardware looks and functions similar to the VirtualBench VB-8012. The ADP5250 is NI-quality hardware and connected to the tried-and-true WaveForms software suite for the ultimate test experience.
Note: The ADP5250 is Windows only.
- 25.40 x 19.05 x 7.77 cm / 10.00 x 7.50 x 3.06 inch
- Used in the Oscilloscope, Data Logger, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, and Impedance Analyzer
- Two analog input channels accessible via front panel BNC connectors
- Channel type: single-ended
- Analog bandwidth: 100 MHz at -3 dB
- 8-bit resolution
- Max sampling rate: 1 GS/s single channel
- Maximum input range: 40 V peak to peak
- AC or DC coupling
- Maximum record length: 1 MS per channel
- Front panel connector generating a 5 V, 1 kHz, square wave for convenient compensation of BNC oscilloscope probes
- Used in the Waveform Generator, Impedance Analyzer, and Network Analyzer
- One channel is accessible via a front panel BNC connector
- 14-bit resolution
- AC amplitude (max): ±12 V
- Maximum analog bandwidth: 5 MHz at -3 dB
- Maximum sampling rate: 125 MS/s
- Software-switchable filter: 36 MHz lowpass, 7-pole, elliptical
- Digital supply: 3.3 V, 20 mA
- DC power supplies: 0 to 6 V variable, 1 A max current | 0 to 25 V variable, 500 mA max current (isolated) | 0 to -25 V variable, 500 mA max current (isolated)
- Used in the DMM instrument
- Functions: DC voltage, AC voltage, DC current, AC current, resistance, diode, continuity
- Resolution: 5 1/2 digits
- Sample rate 5 S/s
- Used in the Logic Analyzer
- Channels: 32
- Input voltage: 0 to 5 V
- Input threshold: 0 to 2 V
- Max sampling rate: 1 GS/s
- Typical record length: 1 MS
Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Used in the Static I/O instrument
- Channels: 8
- Input logic standard: 5 V compatible TTL
- Output logic standard: 3.3 V LVTTL
- Trigger sources: oscilloscope analog channels, function generator start, digital inputs, digital I/O, power line frequency, external trigger
- Trigger modes: Normal, auto, force, single
- Analog trigger: Edge with hysteresis
- Digital trigger: Edge, level, pattern, glitch
- External trigger: 5 V compatible TTL input or 3.3V LVTTL output | 4 mA drive strength
- Device to computer: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Auxiliary powered
- Shock and vibration tested (details in the specification sheet)
- Weight: 2.05 kg