- Arduino Portenta H7 32-Bit ARM Microcontroller
- Simultaneously runs high-level code along with real-time tasks
- Includes two processors that can run tasks in parallel
- Offers two-fold functionality
- Can easily run processes created with TensorFlow Lite
- Provides high-speed booting computation (ms)
The Arduino Portenta H7 32-Bit ARM Microcontroller simultaneously runs high-level code along with real-time tasks. The design includes two processors that can run tasks in parallel. For example, is possible to execute Arduino compiled code along with MicroPython one, and have both cores to communicate with one another.
The Portenta functionality is two-fold, it can either be running like any other embedded microcontroller board or as the main processor of an embedded computer. Use the Portenta Carrier board to transform your H7 into an eNUC computer and expose all of the H7 physical interfaces.
The Portenta family adds two 80 pin high-density connectors at the bottom of the board. This ensures scalability for a wide range of applications by simply upgrading your Portenta board to the one suiting your needs.
The board's programming connector is a multipurpose USB-C connector port that can also be used to power the board, as a USB Hub, to connect a DisplayPort monitor, or to deliver power to OTG connected devices.
- 1 x Arduino Portenta H7 32-Bit ARM Microcontroller
- Microcontroller: STM32H747XI dual Cortex-M7+M4 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Radio module: Murata 1DX dual WiFi 802.11b/g/n 65 Mbps and Bluetooth 5.1 BR/EDR/LE
- Secure Element (default): NXP SE0502
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN): 5 V
- Supported Battery: Li-Po Single Cell, 3.7 V, 700 mAh Minimum
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Current Consumption: 2.95 µA in Standby mode
- Display Connector: MIPI DSI host & MIPI D-PHY
- GPU: Chrom-ART graphical hardware Accelerator
- Timers: 22 x timers and watchdogs
- UART: 4 x ports (2 with flow control)
- Ethernet PHY: 10/100 Mbps
- Camera Interface: 8-bit, up to 80 MHz
- SD Card: Interface for SD Card connector
- Operational Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- MKR Headers: Use any of the existing industrial MKR shields on it
- High-density Connectors: Two 80 pin connectors will expose all of the board's peripherals to other devices
- ADC: 3 x ADCs with 16-bit max. resolution
- DAC: 2 x 12-bit DAC (1 MHz)
- USB-C: Host/Device, DisplayPort out, High/Full Speed, Power delivery
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.