Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Automation 2040 Pico W Board
- Compact and versatile for various automation tasks
- Extended voltage range for compatibility with more devices
- Indicator LEDs for easy status monitoring
- Dual Arm Cortex M0+ processor for powerful performance
- Wireless connectivity and USB micro-B programming
The Automation 2040 Pico W Board is a Pico W/RP2040 powered monitoring and automation board. It contains all the great features from the Automation HAT (relays, analog channels, powered outputs, and buffered inputs) but now in a single compact board and with an extended voltage range, allowing compatibility with more devices.
Ideal for controlling fans, pumps, solenoids, large motors, electronic locks, or static LED lighting (up to 40 V). All channels (and buttons) have an associated indicator LED, enabling users to see the status of their setup at a glance or test programs without connecting hardware.
Additionally, there is space for labeling connected devices, such as piranha fish tanks, smart greenhouse sprinklers, elaborate homebrewing projects, or Thunderbirds-esque garage door openers.
- 1x Raspberry Pi Pico W Aboard
- Dual Arm Cortex M0+ processor running at up to 133 Mhz with 264 kB of SRAM
- 2 MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- Powered and programmable by USB micro-B
- 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- 3x 12-bit ADC inputs up to 40 V
- 4x digital inputs up to 40 V
- 3x digital sourcing outputs at V+ (supply voltage)
- 4 A maximum continuous current
- 2 A maximum current at 500 Hz PWM
- 3x relays (NC and NO terminals)
- 2 A up to 24 V, 1 A up to 40 V
- 3.5 mm screw terminals for connecting inputs, outputs, and external power
- 2x tactile buttons with LED indicators
- Reset button
- 2x Qw/ST connectors for attaching breakouts
- M2.5 mounting holes