- Automotive Grade 32 Channel, 200m MS-CH32-B200 Drone Mapping LiDAR (±2 cm)
- Featured as the second LiDAR in the world meeting Automotive Grade
- Rotating prism scanning pattern design for extraordinary reliability
- High point resolution: Vertical: 0~0.81° | Horizontal: 5 Hz: 0.045º, 10 Hz: 0.09º, 20 Hz: 0.18º
- CH32 LIDAR Sensor w/ SW SDK for quick application software development
- Offers GPS interface for synchronizing multiple sensors
- Dual echos (852K pts/sec) for mapping application
- 3-year warranty
The Automotive Grade 32 Channel, 200m MS-CH32-B200 Drone Mapping LiDAR (±2 cm) is hybrid-solid state LiDAR, adopting rotating prism scanning technology. Rotating prisms scanning LiDAR, the ONLY moveable part inside is the prism. Traditional mechanical LiDAR is not suitable for rugged environment, whose moving parts(light source, emitters, receivers and processing module, etc.) inside count 80% the its weight, which would be a huge burden on brushless motor; While the moveable part (prism) of Leishen hybrid-solid state LiDAR only counts 10~20% of the total weight, generating much less heat and Inertia while working.
CH32 LiDAR is the 2nd Auto-grade LiDAR in the world. To ensure the LiDAR meets the auto-grade standard, DV/PV tests are required: high/low temperature test, vibration test, drop test, radiation test, salt spray test, etc. The design longevity is 100,000 hours, and Leishen provide 3-year warranty.
After years of experience accumulation and technology optimization, in 2022 Leishen is able to offer clients competitive price, supporting them for large-scale autonomy deployment. Thanks to the factors making this happen: a) Xuzhou automation plant(15,000 ㎡) is put into production; b) Self-design ICs and Semiconductor packaging process; c) Negotiation breakthroughs in supply chains. This is a joint effort by R&D, production and purchasing.
Lightweight design and dual echos backup geospatial mapping and surveying. Hybrid-solid state LiDAR is definitely considerable in considering of its cost effectiveness and gifted reliability, enabling new applications in the driving automation, industrial automation, transportation, security markets.