Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BIGTREETECH BTT Pi V1.2 Control Board Quad-Core WIFI 1GB Ram
- High-performance control board for 3D printers
- Offers ease of setup and superior functionality
The BIGTREETECH BTT Pi V1.2 Control Board Quad-Core WIFI 1GB Ram is a high-performance control board designed for 3D printers. This product serves as an efficient alternative to Raspberry Pi, boasting ease of setup and superior functionality.
It has garnered positive feedback for its performance and efficiency. The product is offered in a variety of styles, including BTT Pi V1.2, BTT Pi + Cloud 3D Print, U2C Module v1.0, and BTT Pi V1.2 + TFT35 SPI.
- 1x BIGTREETECH BTT Pi V1.2 Control Board Quad-Core WIFI 1GB Ram
- CPU: Allwinner H616, Quad-core Cortex-A53 @1.5GHz
- GPU: Mali G31 MP2, Support OpenGL3.2
- RAM: 1GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Connectivity: Fast Ethernet, 100 Mbps WiFi: 2.4G/802.11b/g/n, USB2.0x4, USB Type-Cx1: Supports Power Input, ADXL345 Accelerometer Sensor Port, Port for USB to CAN Module, Onboard IR Receiver
- Audio Output: 3.5 mm Jack, HDMI
- Video Output: HDMIx1: HDMI 2.0A, 4K Supported SPI Display Port
- GPIO: Standard 40-Pin GPIO Header
- Input Power: DC 5V± 5%/2A via USB Type-C Port, DC 12V-24V via the Screw Terminals
- Output Voltage: 3.3V± 2%/100mA