Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reach Robotics Alpha Grabber
- Built for harsh environments: 300m Depth Rating
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized aluminum
- Adjustable grab force
- Overcurrent and undervoltage/overvoltage protection
- Provides accurate force and position control
The Reach Robotics Alpha Grabber is a high-strength linear actuator attached to jaws. This device turns into a highly capable grabber, cutter, or sampler. Accurate position and force control allows for the manipulation of delicate objects. With the addition of the RS1 mounting kit, the jaws can be quickly orientated to the required position.
A high clamping force and strong load rating make these units the lightweight subsea grabbers of choice for portable ROVs operating at high tempo in tough environments. They are the best solution for operators conducting Special Recovery Operations (SRO), salvage, intervention and everyday retrieval tasks up to 300m depth.
- 1x Reach Robotics Alpha Grabber
- Voltage: 18 - 30 V
- Power: 6 W Max
- COMS: RS232/485
- Connector: Seacon HUMG 5-Pin
- Depth: 300 MSW
- Temp: -35 to 35 °C
- Material: AL 6061
- Rate: 2.5 mm/s
- Force: 600 N
- Travel: 24 mm
- Weight: 240 g