Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reach Robotics Alpha 3 Three Function Underwater Manipulator
- Features light-weight actuator technology
- Is capable of operating at a depth of 300 m
- Offers a modular & light-weight design for simple integration
- Allows rapid deployment on any subsea platform
This is the Reach Robotics Alpha 3 Three Function Underwater Manipulator. Reach Robotics is an Australian company specializing in the development of robotics for the subsea industry.
Reach System robotic manipulators are a capability multiplier for inspection class subsea vehicles and enable operations in complex and confined spaces. This includes the articulation of probes to monitor the corrosion of maritime infrastructure, and UIED intervention for the military. The Reach System implements a patented modular and light-weight actuator technology.
The Alpha 3 is an all-electric 3-Function manipulator leading the field for small subsea vehicles. It is highly durable, dexterous, and light, allowing operators to perform subsea tasks at 300m in complex and confined spaces. Operators can tailor the degree of freedom and end-effector to meet application-specific requirements, and its patented modular design allows for quick replacement, minimizing downtime. Feedback of position and current provides active self-protection. Choose the end effector to suit your task.
- Reach Robotics Alpha 3-Function Manipulator
- RA-1014 Standard (Single-Interlock) Jaws
- Connector: 5-Pin Seacon HUMG Male
- Interface Cable: 18 inch Cable with Seacon HUMG 5-Pin Female to un-terminated (5-core) (2m on request)
- RS232 Comms [RS485 option available on request]
- Alpha Mounting Kit
- Reach Control Lite Software
- Integration and Operators Manuals
- Hard Carry Case
- Lift Capacity: 2500 g
- Weight (air): 900 g
- Weight (water): 650 g
- Outer Diameter: 40 mm
- Voltage: 14-30 V
- Wattage: 35 W Max
- COMS: RS232/485
- Depth: 300 MSW
- Temp -35 to 50 °C
- Material: AL 6061
- 300m Depth Rating
- 0.1° Joint Accuracy