Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reach Robotics Alpha 5 Five Function Underwater Manipulator
- Miniature subsea manipulation technology
- Offers three bends coupled with a wrist rotate grabber
- Allows for the end effector to be precisely orientated and positioned in 3D space
- Has a lifting capacity of 2 kg at full
The Reach Robotics Alpha 5 Five Function Underwater Manipulator is a leap in miniature subsea manipulation technology. Three bends coupled with a wrist rotate grabber allow for the end effector to be precisely orientated and positioned in 3D space.
With a lifting capacity of 2 kg at full reach and a weight of less than 900 g in water, the Reach 5 is perfect for tasks requiring precise positioning and unmatched dexterity on a small scale. Feedback of position and force provides active self-protection.
The Reach System implements our patented modular and light-weight actuator technology. The most recent product release, the Reach 5, is the world’s smallest multi-function manipulator capable of operating at a depth of 300 m. All modules are designed for simple integration allowing rapid deployment on any subsea platform. It builds on patented modular designs to create a highly durable and lightweight 5-Function manipulator, capable of performing dexterous subsea tasks.
Available in multiple configurations, it is easily tailored to meet application-specific requirements. Independent axes allow for quick end-effector change-out. Feedback of position and force provides active self-protection.
Reach System 1 actuators are small (40 mm OD), light-weight, and proven on numerous subsea platforms operating in the field. Capable of operating at a depth of 300 m, they are tough, reliable, and allow for advanced inspection and intervention in complex environments. Active joint compliance provides self-protection against impact.
- Alpha 5-Function Manipulator
- RA-1014 Standard (Single-Interlock) Jaws
- Connector: 5-Pin Seacon HUMG Male
- Interface Cable: 18 inch Cable with Seacon HUMG 5-Pin Female to un-terminated (5-core) (2m on request)
- RS232 Comms [RS485 option available on request]
- Alpha Mounting Kit
- Reach Control Lite Software
- Integration and Operators Manuals
- Hard Carry Case
- Lift Capacity: 2 kg
- Weight (air): 1360 g
- Weight (water): 900 g
- Voltage: 18-30 V
- Wattage: 35 W Max
- COMS RS232/RS485
- Master/Slave Top-Side Control
- Kinematic End-Erector Movement
- Modular & Light-Weight
- 40 mm OD
- 300 m Depth Rating
- Integrated on Teledyne Seabotix, VideoRay, SRS, BlueRobotics + more
- Lift: 12 kg
- Reach: 800 mm
- Water Weight: 5 kg Outer
- Diameter: 80 mm