Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BME688 4-in-1 Air Quality Breakout
- Advanced 4-in-1 air quality sensor with AI
- Measures temperature, pressure, humidity, and gas
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Pi Pico
- Easy-to-use I2C interface and Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector
The BME688 4-in-1 Air Quality Breakout (Gas, Temperature, Pressure, Humidity) accurately measures temperature, pressure, and humidity. It also features an upgraded, AI-enhanced gas scanner.
Similar to its predecessor, the BME680, this top-notch sensor can be utilized to monitor various aspects of the environment, taking precise measurements of temperature, pressure, and humidity.
Moreover, the BME688 boasts an updated gas scanner function with extended measurements, which responds to changes in volatile organic compounds (VOCs), volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs), and the presence of carbon monoxide and hydrogen, providing a general assessment of indoor or outdoor air quality.
- 1x BME688 Breakout
- 1x 5-Pin Male Header
- 1x 5-Pin Female right-angle Header
- ~ 19 x 19 x 5 mm (L x W x H, incl. connector)
- Bosch BME688 is a 4-in-1 environmental sensor with Artificial Intelligence
- I2C interface with address select via ADDR cuttable trace (0x76 or 0x77)
- With a Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector and is 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection (on Breakout Garden connector) and a Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- A C library is provided by Bosch for the BME688 software