- BMP280 Temperature, Pressure, Altitude Sensor Breakout Board
- Features a temperature, pressure, and altitude sensor
- Is compatible with 3.3 V or 5 V
- Offers reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
The BMP280 Temperature, Pressure, Altitude Sensor Breakout Board is a fast and precise environmental sensor that can measure temperature, pressure, and altitude. The BMP280 breakout is Raspberry Pi and Arduino-compatible.
If you're looking for a simple temperature and pressure sensor, then this is the one to pick. It's cheap and accurate (±1 hPa, ±1 °C, ±1 meter), and ideal for keeping track of temperatures around your home or even for measuring altitude in high-altitude balloon flights.
- BMP280 breakout
- 1 x 5 Male header
- 1 x 5 Female right angle header
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.