Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CAN BUS OBD-II RF Dev Kit - 2.4Ghz Wireless - Arduino Support
- Features standard OBD-II vehicle connector
- Provides 120 meters communication distance in the wild
- Transmitting data wirelessly through 2.4 GHz radiofrequency
- Easily using Arduino library to develop
- Communicating with CAN 2.0
The CAN BUS OBD-II RF Dev Kit - 2.4Ghz Wireless - Arduino Support helps you communicate wirelessly with your vehicle's OBD-II interface using RF (Radio Frequency) through hundreds of meters, which means you can remotely process your vehicle property value data. Tutorials based on Arduino about how you start with it and get data from vehicles are provided.
The kit offers a vehicle's built-in self-diagnostic system. When your vehicle has an internal issue, normally it would pop up a malfunction indicator light on your dashboard, telling you to visit the mechanic and get the problem fixed.
Nowadays, the OBD-II built inside vehicles, allows you to identify the exact problem of the vehicle by connecting an OBD-II reader to the OBD-II 16-pin connector built inside the vehicle. Through this, it has been possible to read OBD-II codes, also known as Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) which help understand the issues, and there is no need to completely disassemble the vehicle.
- 1x Transmitter with Case
- 1x Receiver Module
- 1x Grove Cable
- 180 x 110 x 20 mm (L x W x H)
- MCU: Atmega 168PA
- Baudrate: 9600
- Communication distance: 120 m
- Power input of the transmitter: 12 V
- Power input of the receiver: 3.6 V
- Weight: 53 g