Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Nomad 3 Desktop CNC Mill by Carbide 3D
- Version: Grey HDPE
- Offers 130W Spindle motor with a maximum 24k RPM
- Provides internal lighting and BitZero V2 work probe
- New spindle design with angular contact bearings for greater rigidity
- Features HG15 linear rails on the Z-axis and new anti-backlash nuts on every axis
- Inductive homing switches and safety door interlock
The Carbide 3D Nomad 3 Desktop CNC Mill (Grey HDPE) is the third major revision of the Nomad 883 that launched Carbide 3D. It provides a new spindle design with angular contact bearings for greater rigidity and features a 130W Spindle motor with a maximum 24k RPM.
This version of the Nomad 3 includes Carbide Copper for PCB machining, an MDF Wasteboard, endmills as well as a BitZero V2.
The BitZero for Nomad 3 is made specifically for the Nomad 3. It is not available for individual sale and is not compatible with the Nomad Pro.
Nomad 3 includes the 3D CAM software MeshCAM for Nomad, to take your STL files and generate gcode without any additional CAM software. MeshCAM saves a proprietary gcode for the Nomad so no additional license code is required to use it with the Nomad 3, but it will not generate gcode for other machines.
This desktop mill also comes with Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software and Carbide Motion machine control software.
Lastly, all Nomad 3 will include a chip fan to put on their spindle and an interlock key. A Chip fan is super easy to use and helps push away the chips while machining. The interlock key is a safety feature that automatically stops the spindle when the door is open. Carbide Motion will also display a message that says “Door Open”. The interlock key mimics the door being closed so when a customer is setting zero on the stock material, the door can remain open without getting the message in Carbide Motion.
- 1 x Nomad 3
- 1 x MeshCAM for Nomad, 3D CAM software
- 1 x Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- 1 x Carbide Motion machine control software
- 1 x Carbide Copper for PCB machining
- 1 x MDF Wasteboard
- 1 x 1/8" ER-11 Collet and wrenches
- 1 x 1/8" Ball endmill
- 1 x 1/8" Flat endmill
- 1 x Double-sided tape
- 1 x BitZero V2
- 1 x Chip fan
- 1 x Interlock key
- Cutting area: 8 x 8 x 3 inch (X x Y x Z)
- Outer dimensions: 17.5 x 19 x 17 inch (W x D x H)
- Input voltage: 110V or 220V
- Spindle RPM: 9000 - 24000 RPM
- Spindle collet: ER-11, 7mm max cutter diameter (collet not included)
- OS X 10.14 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Nomad 3 includes MeshCAM V8 to take your STL files and generate gcode without any additional CAM software. MeshCAM saves a proprietary gcode for the Nomad so no additional license code is required to use it with the Nomad 3, but it will not generate gcode for other machines.