Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Carbide 3D Shapeoko BitSetter
- Measures the length of the cutter in your spindle
- Easy to run jobs using multiple tools
- Making the tool changes simple and straight forward
- Works on all Shapeoko 3, XL, XXL machines
- Allows you to connect both the BitSetter and Touch Probe
- Only compatible for the Shapeoko 3
The Carbide 3D Shapeoko BitSetter is an automatic tool offset probe for your Shapeoko that makes it easy to run jobs using multiple tools without the need to stop and re-zero manually.
BitSetter measures the length of the cutter in your spindle and, combined with Carbide Motion, automatically resets your Z-axis zero point to reflect the new length, making tool changes simple and straight forward.
BitSetter works on all Shapeoko 3, XL, XXL machines running Carbide Motion 428 or later and includes the splitter required to use with the Shapeoko Touch Probe. It includes an adapter board to allow you to connect both the BitSetter and the Touch Probe.
BitSetter comes with wiring adapters to fit any version of Carbide 3D Shapeoko electronics. It requires Carbide Motion 428 or later. BitSetter will not work on the red Sparkfun Shapeoko machines.
- 1 x Carbide 3D Shapeoko BitSetter