Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Programmable drone kit
- Comes with an Arduino-compatible buildable remote
- Same items and functions found in the CoDrone Lite Quadcopter version
- Flight Time: 8 min / Flight Range: 160 ft
- Block coding with Snap! for Robolink
- Ages: 10+
Verify your country's laws and regulations for Drone and Unmanned Aircrafts use. Registration of Unmanned Aircrafts is made mandatory in many countries and you are responsible to verify and to comply these regulations.
The CoDrone Pro Quadcopter does everything the CoDrone Lite does, but it also comes with an Arduino-compatible buildable remote. The CoDrone is a tiny quadcopter drone you can easily program to do whatever you want: follow you, engage in laser battles, go through a maze and more. Whether you are brand new to drones and coding or you’re a longtime drone lover, you will have a blast with the CoDrone.
CoDrone Pro is for anyone who wants to learn how to code. The kit comes with all the parts you need to build a programmable controller and drone. It includes step-by-step tutorials to get you coding in no time.
It only takes 10 minutes to build and fly your CoDrone. Learn how to program your own custom flight patterns or even battle other CoDrones. It's light, sleek, and flies like a charm. Perfect for indoor use. It's also Arduino based, meaning you'll learn real coding.
- 133mm x 133mm
- Flight Time: 8 min
- Battery Charge time: 40 min
- Flight Range: 160 ft
- IR sensors
- Gyroscope: 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer for altitude control
- Barometer Sensor: Assists with altitude control
- Hovering: Optical flow sensor for hovering
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Weight: 37 g