Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Crazy Circuits 101 Classroom Set (24pk)
- Designed as a complete classroom solution for electronics
- Offers quickly and easily run lessons
- Lets you choose various components to create projects
- No soldering required
The Crazy Circuits 101 Classroom Set (24pk) comes with anywhere from 24 student boxes filled with electronics parts and supplies. Teachers can easily hand out the boxes and use free curriculum and resources to quickly and easily run lessons.
Every Set comes with a Teacher Box which includes a full set of supplies as well as additional batteries, tape, and informational cards. Each student box is a complete set of supplies intended for one group of students.
Teaching electronics can be a daunting task no matter what age or ability level you're working with. There's choosing the various components, creating projects and activities, as well as the massive task of designing lesson plans and materials.
The Circuits 101 Classroom line was designed as a complete classroom solution for teaching electronics. Not only does this kit give teachers a robust set of materials to use but also provides the lesson plans, projects, activities, diagrams, and videos.
As with all Crazy Circuits Kits, this Classroom set requires no soldering. Parts are connected in a brick-based building environment via the special Maker Tape conductive tape. The only additional tools you'll need are scissors.
- 1 x Teacher Box with additional supplies (Free teacher-approved curriculum, lesson plans, videos, and diagrams)
- 24 x Circuits 101 Student Box:
- Maker Tape brand conductive tape
- Batteries included in every box
- Over 27 Parts, including LEDs, light sensors, transitions, buttons, switches, and much more
- Informational Cards with part explanations and example circuits