Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CREALITY Ender-5 S1 3D Printer (JP)
- Offers a 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Higher efficiency and more eco-friendly
- Stand firmly to print quality models
- Direct extrusion adapted to flexible Filaments
- Speedy to realize creative Ideas
- Straightforward Touch Screen UI
The CREALITY Ender-5 S1 3D Printer (JP) slashes printing time for all types of models. Higher efficiency and less power consumption. Offers a 4.3-inch touchscreen featuring a wide viewing angle, sensitive response, and a tabbed user interface. A temperature PID control page is also added for easy adjustment.
Speedy to Realize Creative Ideas
Upgraded motion system for 2000 mm/s² acceleration and up to 250 mm/s (5 times) printing speed. Each X/Y/Z axis is driven by a high-precision stepper motor. A steel transmission shaft to connect and sync the two Y-axis belts. High-torque Y-axis 42-48 motor for responsive and precise motion.
Higher Efficiency and More Eco-friendly
It slashes printing time for all types of models. Higher efficiency and less power consumption.
Stand Firmly to Print Quality Models
An all-metal cube frame goes with the classic Cartesian structure. The stability is enhanced by thick linear shafts, extra gussets, two cantilevers, and silicone bed mounts.
Higher Success Rate
100% success rate for 1,000-hour printing at 250 mm/s high speed and 0.2 mm layer height.
Direct Extrusion Adapted to Flexible Filaments
The all-metal "Sprite" direct extruder features dual gears of a 1:3.5 gear ratio. It delivers a powerful and uniform 80N extrusion force. Way better when printing with flexible filaments like TPU.
Hotend Upgrade for High-temp Printing
Titanium Alloy Heatbreak: Low thermal conductivity for blocking heat creep. Able to tame up to 300 °C. Corrugated Heatsink: 2.5 times surface area that is rapidly air-cooled by a silent axial flow fan. Large Melting Chamber: 50 mm³ melting chamber surrounded by a large 4000 mm³ heater block.
Get a Cool Model Promptly
The special "Urus" air ducts channel the strong wind generated by a large 5015 fan to cool the freshly printed section directly. The deposited hot material will harden and bond up immediately, thus less drooping or warping caused by overheating. It gives better overhangs, bridges, and more details overall.
Explore with High-temp Filaments
A whole new world opens, as a variety of heat-resistant engineering plastic filaments are brought into the game. Regular Filaments: PLA, PETG, TPU High-temp filaments*: ABS, PC, ASA, HIPS.
Quicker Expert-Level Calibration
"Level the bed quickly by CR Touch auto-leveling and auxiliary leveling, or offset the Z-axis height at 0.01 mm accuracy. Get the perfect first layer with less hassle."
Straightforward Touch Screen UI
4.3-inch touch screen featuring a wide viewing angle, sensitive response, and a tabbed user interface. A temperature PID control page is also added for easy adjustment.
Sticky and Bendable PC Build Surface
The PC spring steel sheet has two notches and a magnetic base for quick installation. The frosted PC surface is sticky to models. After printing, the model can be removed right away with a slight bend.
Electrical Safety and Reliability
Secure aviation connector. Encased 350W power adapter. And, no more loose wires and cables with the nylon wire harness sleeve. All for safety and tidiness.
- 1x CREALITY Ender-5 S1 3D Printer (JP)
- 425 x 460 x 570 mm
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 280 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4 mm
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
- Layer Height: 0.1 - 0.35 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Molding Technology: FDM
- Extruder Type: "Sprite" dual-gear direct drive extruder
- Extruder Material: All metal
- Leveling Mode: CR Touch auto-leveling
- Nozzle Type: Brass nozzle x1
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤300 °C
- Heatbed Temperature: ≤110 °C
- Build Surface: PC spring steel sheet
- Power Loss Recovery: Yes
- Filament Runout Sensor: Yes
- Rated Voltage: 100 - 120V~, 200 - 240V~, 50/60 Hz
- Rated Power: 350 W
- File Transfer: Memory card, USB Type-C cable
- File Formats: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Supported Filaments: PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU, PC, ASA, HIPS
- Slicing Software: Creality Slicer, Creality Print, Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
- UI Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Chinese
- Weight: 12.1 kg