Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CrowPi Compact Raspberry Pi Educational Kit
- Helps to learn electronics, programming, and basic computer science
- Includes an RFID card, an IR controller, and a user manual
- Designed for
Raspberry Pi(not included)
The CrowPi Compact Raspberry Pi Educational Kit is an educational tool based on Raspberry Pi to help people learn electronics, programming, and basic computer science. CrowPi was firstly released on Kickstarter in May 2018 and won a very successful campaign.
The initial users spoke highly of CrowPi and left several good comments. The success of CrowPi depends on the popularity of Raspberry Pi and the unique advantages of the product itself, such as the compact development board, neat and portable case, step by step tutorials and affordable price.
As known, computer science and programming are now regarded as an essential ability for 21st-century learners and are becoming a key component of many curriculums, even in primary schools. When computer science and programming with electronics are combined, many useful devices both for industry and our daily life can be built such as weather station, PIR automatic lighting, line tracking robot car, vehicle radar and so on.
- 85.6 x 56 mm
- 40Pin Header
- POE Pin Header Work with POE HAT
- 2.4/5 GHzWiFiBLE4.2
- Built-in Antenna On PCB copper layer
- MIPI DSI Display Port
- Micro SD Card Slot On back of board
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 64bit 1.4GHz Processor with metal enclosure
- SD card status LED
- Power LED
- USB Power Port 5V/2.5A
- Full-Size HDMI Port
- MIPI CSI Camera Port
- 3.5mm Audio and Composite Output Jack
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Maximum Throughput 300Mbit