Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron Dual Channel DC Motor Driver
- With bi-directional control for 2 brushed DC motors
- Supports both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation
- Maximum current: 10 A continuous and 30 A peak (10 s) for each channel
- Motor voltage range: 5 - 30 V
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20 kHz
- Has 2 activation buttons for fast testing
Note: No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double-check the polarity before power-up.
The 10A 5-30V Dual Channel DC Motor Driver is the dual-channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motors with a high current of up to 10 A continuously. Like MD10C, it also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal.
It is using full solid-state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- 84.5 x 62 mm
- Maximum continuous motor current: 10 A
- Peak motor current: 30 A
- Logic input (high level): 3 - 5.5 V
- Logic input (low level): 0 - 0.5 V
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20 khz