Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compact yet powerful DC brushed motor with gear head
- Current at free run:12V: 0.3A
- Current at loaded:12V: 1A
- Speed at free run: 12V: 380rpm
- Gear ratio:30:1
The Cytron 12V 380RPM 90.27oz-in High Power Spur Gearmotor is a compact yet powerful DC brushed motor with gear head, a low cost solution for projects such as medium size robots, omni drive robots, sumo robots, fighting robots, or any mechanisms, etc.
The Cytron 12V 380RPM 90.27oz-in High Power Spur Gearmotor is being used in student final year projects and robot competitions. This model of SPG30 brushed motor comes with 30:1 gearbox attached. The gearbox output shaft is a D-shaped with 15.5mm long and 6mm in diameter.
- Motor dimension: 37 x 37 x 63mm
- Stall Current, 12V: 3.7A
- Stall torque, 12V: ~6.5kg-cm (637.432 mN.m)
- Weight: 160g
- Gear ratio: 30:1
- Shaft: D-shaped with 6mm diameter, 15.5mm in length
- Sample Application: lightweight mechanism such as: bank note machine, handling machine, educational robot
- Thread depth: 3.2 mm
- Thread holes: 6X M3