Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron 4 Legged Wooden DIY Walking Toy Robot (w/ Batteries)
- Easy-to-assemble DIY wooden robot kit for kids
- Enhances understanding of basic mechanical structures
- Includes all components, even AA batteries
- Walkable design for interactive play
- Ages: 4-12
The Cytron 4 Legged Wooden DIY Walking Toy Robot (w/ Batteries) is an assembly kit designed specifically for children between the ages of 4 and 12. This kit is straightforward enough for a 4-year-old to construct with the assistance of an adult, while children aged 6 and above can assemble it independently. The kit provides an opportunity for children to delve into the basic mechanical structure of machines and understand the concept of an electric motor.
The kit is inclusive of all the necessary components to construct a mobile robot. These components include wooden parts for the robot's body structure, a small DC Motor, a pair of plastic wheels for the motor, a battery holder for two AA-size batteries with attached wires, rubber bands, iron rods, orange rubber stoppers, double-sided tape, and the required 4 AA batteries.
The robot operates on two AA-size batteries, which are provided in the kit. There is no need for soldering in the assembly process. Once assembled, the robot can walk.
Please note that this kit is not recommended for children under the age of 4.
- Wooden parts for the robot body structure
- 1x Small DC Motor
- 2x Plastic wheels for small DC motor
- 1x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- 2x Rubber Band
- Some Iron rods
- Some orange rubber stopper
- Some double-sided tape
- 4x AA battery
- DIY wooden kit for kids
- Suitable for ages 4 and above
- Includes everything needed to assemble a 4-legged walking robot
- Powered by two AA-size batteries (included)
- No soldering required
- Walkable design
- Helps children learn the basic structure of a simple robot