- PS2 Connector breakout board compatible with Arduino
- Super fast communication protocol, the SPI
- Can plug PS2 Mouse or Keyboard
- All 6 pins, 0.1" spaced connector
- Comes with the MiniDIN-6 socket
This Cytron Breakout board for PS/2 Socket is a PS2 Connector breakout board which uses the super fast communication protocol, the SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface). It is bread board friendly for the MiniDIN-6 connector. Board brings out all 6 pins to a 0.1" spaced connector.
Board comes with the MiniDIN-6 socket. You can plug your PS/2 mouse or PS/2 keyboard, of course program is needed.