Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Voltage: 5V
- Range: 6cm - 6m
- Current: 15mA Typ. 3mA Standby
- Frequency: 40KHz
The Devantech Ultrasonic Range Finder is via the I2C bus. This is available on popular controllers such as the OOPic and Stamp BS2p, as well as a wide variety of micro-controllers. To the programmer the SRF10 behaves in the same way as the ubiquitous 24 xx series eeprom's, except that the I2C address is different.
- Size: 32mm x 15mm x 10mm height
Devantech SRF10 Specifications
Ultrasonic Rangefinder Comparison
Note: The documentation includes the read/write bit when it talks about I2C addresses. Some systems, such as Arduino, handle that bit separately, so the address that should be used is half the value specified in the documentation. For example, the default address is 0x70 when used with Arduino.
- Max Analogue Gain: Variable 40 to 700 in 16 steps
- Connection: Standard I2C Bus
- Timing: Fully timed echo, freeing host controller of task
- Units: Range reported in uS, cm or inches