- Devantech USB-RS485B Interface
- Provides an easy to use RS485 interface
- Self-powered from the USB bus
- Reduced slew-rate drivers
- Uses the Silicon concepts CP2102 chip
- Supports data rates of up to 250kbps
The Devantech USB-RS485B Communications Module is a complete, self-powered, USB to RS485 interface working at any baud rate up to 250k baud. It features an automatic bus turn-around - any time you're not transmitting the module is listening.
Uses the ST485 quarter-power transceiver, so you can have up to 128 devices on the bus. USB interface uses the Silicon Concepts CP2102 chip which has drivers available for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Android.