Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Differential Pressure Sensor (±500pa)
- Offers a high-performance MEMS pressure chip
- Features multi-stage temperature-compensation algorithm
- Provides high resolution
- I2C communication digital output
- Measures difference across two points on a device
The DFRobot Differential Pressure Sensor (±500pa) is used to measure the difference in pressure across two points on a device. A high-performance MEMS pressure chip and a special conditioning chip are encapsulated inside the sensor.
It will give you a comparative measurement between two points. Besides, the sensor IC adopts a unique multi-stage temperature-compensation algorithm to reduce the effect of the environment on the sensor output.
- Home medical care equipment
- Portable medical equipment
- Medical monitoring
- Industrial control
- Central ventilation system
- 14.5 x 24 mm / 0.57 x 0.94 inch
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V ~5 V
- Measuring Range: ±500pa（±1.5%FS）
- Operating Current: <5 mA
- Communication Mode: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x00
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ~85 °C
- Temperature-compensation Range: -5 ~65 °C