Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Fermion: I2S MEMS Microphone (Breakout)
- High-performance and compatible with I2S audio output microcontrollers
- Features low noise levels, high sensitivity, and reliability
- Ideal for voice recognition, recording, AI learning, and Bluetooth audio transmission
- Incorporates a surface mount MEMS I2S microphone sensor
- Supported by an Arduino library for easy integration on the ESP32 platform
The DFRobot Fermion: I2S MEMS Microphone (Breakout) is a high-performance microphone that is compatible with microcontrollers that have I2S audio outputs, such as the ESP32.
This microphone stands out from traditional analog microphones due to its low noise levels, high sensitivity, and reliability, making it suitable for a variety of applications. These applications include voice recognition, recording, artificial intelligence learning, and Bluetooth audio transmission.
The module incorporates a surface mount MEMS I2S microphone sensor with a top port and no components at the bottom, allowing for easy integration into a wide range of applications. Furthermore, DFRobot provides an Arduino library for this product, facilitating a smooth start on the ESP32 platform.
- 1x Fermion: I2S MEMS Microphone
- 1x 6P Black Single-row Pin Connector
- 11 x 16 mm / 0.43 x 0.63 inch
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3 V
- Microphone Packaging Process: MEMS
- Direction: Omnidirectional
- Data Port: I2S
- Sound Pressure Level: 140 dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 59 dB