- DFRobot DC Motor Driver Module based on TB6612FNG motor driver IC
- Dual-channel full-bridge drive chip
- VCC Operating Voltage: 2.7V~5.5V
- Output Current: 1.2A (single-channel continuous drive current)
- Comes with Standard XH2.54 pins (for direct breadboard connection)
This DFRobot TB6612FNG 2x1.2A DC Motor Driver Module is designed based on TB6612FNG motor driver IC. It inherits DFRobot L298N motor control logic, which only need four pins to drive 2 motors. Compared with the IC Breakout, it saves two precious GPIO resources, especially in Arduino UNO board. TB612FNG is a dual-channel full-bridge drive chip. The maximum continuous drive current of single channel can reach 1.2A, peak value 2A/3.2A (continuous pulse / single pulse) , which can drive some micro DC motors.
The control logic is similar to L298n, and the code can be directly compatible with the DFROBOT L298N motor driver. Standard XH2.54 pin can be inserted directly into the breadboard. It is a good choice for DIY project or product developments.