Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digilent Xilinx Genesys 2 Kintex-7 FPGA Development Board
- Offers 128 x 32 pixel OLED screen
- Provides Two four-lane Display Port connectors
- Built-in peripherals, including Ethernet, audio, and USB 2.0
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450 MHz
- Lets you On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
The Digilent Xilinx Genesys 2 Kintex-7 FPGA Development Board is an advanced, high-performance, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on the powerful Kintex-7 Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx.
With its high-capacity, high-speed FPGA, fast external memories, high-speed digital video ports, and wide expansions options, the Genesys 2 is well suited for data and video processing applications.
Several built-in peripherals, including Ethernet, audio, and USB 2.0 allow a wide range of additional applications. The fully-populated high-speed FMC HPC connector opens the door to great expansion possibilities.
The Kintex-7 FPGA offers more capacity, higher performance, and more resources than the Virtex-5 from the first-generation Genesys. The Genesys 2 can be programmed from various sources, like a USB thumb drive, microSD, the on-board non-volatile Flash, or the on-board USB-JTAG programmer circuit.
The Genesys 2 is compatible with Xilinx’s new high-performance Vivado Design Suite as well as the ISE toolset, which includes ChipScope and EDK.
Vivado comes with all the required cable drivers, so no separate installation is required. The free "WebPACK" versions of these toolsets do not support the Kintex-7 325T, however, for a limited time, a voucher with Design Edition will be included with no additional cost.
- Fully-populated 400-pin FMC HPC connector w/ ten GTX lanes
- USB-UART Bridge
- 128 x 32 pixel OLED
- 16-bit VGA connector
- Pmod connector for XADC signals
- Two four-lane DisplayPort connectors
- HDMI Sink and HDMI Source
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY
- 1 GB 1800 Mbps onboard DDR3
- USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG PHY
- Dedicated USB port for JTAG programming and data transfers
- Micro SD card connector
- Audio codec w/ four 3.5 mm jacks
- Serial Flash
- Five Pmod ports
- USB HID Host for mice, keyboards and USB MSD Host for storage