- Dobot Industrial Robotic Arm Collaborative Robot Series CR16
- Ideal for application scenarios that entail human-robot collaboration
- Provides hand guidance, collision detection, and trajectory reproduction
- Low latency and high noise immunity
- No prior warning and speed reduction needed
- Support controls on Android, iOS, and Windows
The Dobot Industrial Robotic Arm Collaborative Robot Series CR16 simplifies programming and controls methods, making it even easier for operators with no programming experience to deploy and set up.
Integrate DOBOT CR16 with a variety of vision modules, end effectors, sensors, and other peripheral tooling and the versatile 6-axis robot will excel at your desired applications.
Take a look at the following applications and see how DOBOT CR16 distinguishes itself from other cobots and comes out as one of the best picks for cost-effective cobots.
Easy to Use
Teaching by demonstration: Teach the robot a new task by simply moving the robot through the pathway to the correct position and with a touch of a button.
Easy programming: Support visual, drag & drop, and block-based programming language including Blockly multiple control methods: support WIFI connection, APP on iPads and tablets as well as teach pendant.
Safe to Work Alongside
Multiple protections: Camera entry detection; real-time obstacle avoidance with every-5ms dynamic monitoring, 10cm-proximity pre-touch sensing & online route planning
Wide Compatibility: Able to work with mainstream end-effectors and accessories; support chip implantation like Google TPU2 and TensorFlow chips for feature extraction, pattern matching, and model training.