Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dobot M1 Pro Advanced SCARA Cobot
- Designed for smart integration
- Perfect for various industrial needs
- Built-in calibrated servo and harmonic reducer
- Maintains the smoothness and guarantees consistent production
- Supports wireless control on different devices
The Dobot M1 Pro Advanced SCARA Cobot focuses on the light industrial market with great potential and supports teaching, playback, script control, blockly, vision identity, and other functions, which is flexibly used in intelligent sorting, circuit board soldering, and other automatic production lines, so that it can become the sword to solve practical problems for light industrial users, and can also become the platform to carry the imagination of the maker.
The integrated design of the driver and controller without an external controller simplifies the process of the initial installation and deployment. Built-in calibrated servo, harmonic reducer, combined with a kinematic algorithm, can make M1 pro bring out the best of strength and speed.
Fast Performance Feature: Integrated controller and robot arm design enable plug and play and save the process of connections and installing wires.
Reliable and Safe Feature: M1 Pro can collaborate with human operators without any safety risk. The front part of the arm is 40% narrower than the arm of a traditional industrial robotic arm. It can significantly decrease the damage to the machine.
Easy Operation Feature: M1 Pro supports wireless control on different devices with multiple programming options. When the operator turns on the free-to-drop function, the robot can easily drag and drop the arm to any position. It significantly saves time on testing and simplifies the process of programming.
Smart Performances Feature: Designed for smart integration, M1 Pro's encoder interface supports conveyor tracking functionality and adjusts robot paths to the motion of a conveyor. M1 Pro maintains the smoothness and guarantees consistent production, e.g. the gluing application.
- 1x Dobot M1 Pro Advanced SCARA Cobot
- Repeatability: ±0.02 mm
- Rated Voltage: DC 48V
- Rated Power: 192 W
- Effective Payload: 1.5 kg
- Installation: Table installation, indoor
- Power Supply: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Storage temperature：-25 ~ 55 °C
- Working temperature：0 ~ 40 °C
- Operating altitude range ≤ 1000 m
- Communication: TCP/IP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU
- Operation software: DobotSCStudio, DobotStudio2020
- Weight: 15.7 kg
- J1: ±85°
- J2: ±130°
- J3: 5 mm ~ 245 mm
- J4: ±360°
Joint Maximum Speed
- J1: 180° /s
- J2: 180° /s
- J3: 1000 mm/s
- J4: 1000° /s
- DI: 4
- DO: 4
- RS485 (Modbus_RTU): 1
- DI: 16
- DO: 16
- ABZ incremental encoder (differential): 1
- Ethernet: 2