- Edison V2.0 Programmable Robot
- Features wheel encoders to allow travelling specific distances at exact speeds
- Has upgraded motor drive components for more wheel power
- Offers longer range obstacle detection and longer battery life
- Clutch mechanism
The Edison V2.0 Programmable Robot is for students of all ages and also for both beginner and experienced hobbyists. You can buy a single robot and learn computer programming just like other robotics systems which can cost much, much more.
Edison is a great resource for teachers as classroom sets are now very affordable for schools - it's now possible to have one robot per student. Edison is modular and LEGO® compatible. It provides a scalable way to build any size robotic invention.
There's a lot that one Edison Robot can do. Imagine what your kids can do with a team of them working together!
Edison is a LEGO compatible robot which means your kids can let their imagination run wild. Why not make a remote control LEGO robot!
Edison is great for school education and to teach kids robotics and programming. Lesson plans are provided to help make it easy for teachers to get started.
- Navigate his way around by detecting obstacles to his left or right
- Be controlled by a standard TV/DVD remote
- Follow a line or stay within a boarder
- Follow a flash light
- Communicate with another Edison using infrared light - robot swarm anyone
- Play beeps and musical tunes
- Respond to clapping and other loud sounds
- Move in any direction through his differential drive system
- Infrared obstacle detectors (left and right)
- Line tracking sensor
- Light sensors (left and right)
- Infrared receiver
- Infrared transmitter
- Piezo sounder
- Sound sensor
- Two motors with variable speeds
- Left and right red LED lights
- Three control buttons
- 1x Edison V2.0 educational robot
- 1x EdComm cable
Please note: The EdComm cable is stored inside the battery compartment of the Edison robot during shipping.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.