Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Emlid Reach M2 Multi-Band UAV RTK GNSS Module
- Offers precise navigation and UAV mapping
- Lets you work seamlessly with other Reach receivers over any link
- Provides robust performance and quick initialization
- Positioning centimeter accuracy in RTK and PPK
- Compatible with any other receiver that supports RTCM3 and NTRIP
The Emlid Reach M2 Multi-Band UAV RTK GNSS Module has offered precise navigation and UAV mapping. Reach M2 work seamlessly with other Reach receivers over any link and are compatible with any other receiver that supports RTCM3 and NTRIP. It provides robust performance and quick initialization, allowing work on long baselines.
ReachView is the most user-friendly software for data collection that is available both for Android and iOS. With each view, you can control all the features of Reach receivers, such as setting up a base station, logging RINEX data, configuring NMEA output, and monitoring data.
Reach is able to trigger cameras as well as register events. The event mark feature is a must for aerial mapping as it allows the precise time when the shutter was activated to be registered.
Simple Log Management
Logs are automatically recorded directly to RINEX in the internal memory. View a list of the logs and download them using the ReachView app.
ReachView shows current satellite levels, your location on a map, and much more.
- 1 x Reach M2 module
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x USB-OTG cable
- 1 x JST-GH 6-pin to jumper pin cable
- 1 x JST-GH 5-pin to jumper pin cable
- RTK: Up to 60 km
- PPK: Up to 100 km
- Time to fix: 5 sec
- Frequency bands: Multi-band
- Input voltage on USB and JST GH: 4.75 - 5.5 V
- Antenna DC bias: 3.3 V
- Avg. consumption at 5V: 200 mA
- Static horizontal: 4 mm + 0.5 ppm
- Static vertical: 8 mm + 1 ppm
- Kinematic horizontal: 7 mm + 1 ppm
- Kinematic vertical: 14 mm + 1 ppm
- LoRa radio (sold separately)
- Frequency range: 868/915MHz
- Distance: Up to 8km
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.0/2.1 EDR
- Ports: USB, UART, Event
- Corrections: NTRIP, RTCM3
- Position output: NMEA, LLH/XYZ
- Data logging: RINEX with events with update rate up to 20Hz (coming with a software update, up to 10 Hz now)
- Internal storage: 16 GB
- Signal tracked: GPS/QZSS L1C/A, L2C GLONASS L1OF, L2OF BeiDou B1I, B2I Galileo E1-B/C, E5b
- Number of channels: 184
- Update rates: 20 Hz GPS/10 Hz GNSS (coming with a software update, up to 10 Hz now)
- IMU: 9DOF
- Operating temperature.: º-20 - +65 ºC
- Weight: 30 g