Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Development Board, 240MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (Standard Version)
- Features a USB-C connector, no more plug orientation problem
- On-chip integrated full-speed USB OTG interface
- Integrated 4 MB Flash memory
- Onboard 1.8 A current high-efficiency power supply IC
- Support Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem
The ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Development Board, 240MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (Standard Version) is a WiFi development board with compact size, plenty of peripheral interfaces, integrated low-power Wi-Fi System-on-Chip (SoC), and a mass memory, supporting Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem.
Equipped with a hardware crypto accelerator, RNG, HMAC, and Digital Signature module, it can meet the security requirements of the Internet of Things. Multiple low-power operating states to satisfy power requirements in IoT, mobile devices, wearable electronics, smart homes, and other application scenarios, etc.
- 1x ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Development Board, 240MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (Standard Version)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit LX7
- Processor Frequency: Up To 240 MHz
- Tiny Size Easy Integration
- High Operating Performance
- Multi-function GPIO Pins
- Weight: 5 g