Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- WiFi-compatible microcontroller
- Support for Bluetooth low-energy and 30 I/O pins
- Perfect foundation for your Internet of Things project
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver
- 2.2 to 3.6V operating range
The ESP32 Thing Development Board is a comprehensive development platform for Espressif’s ESP32, the super-charged version of the popular ESP8266. Like the 8266, the ESP32 is a WiFi-compatible microcontroller, but to that it adds support for Bluetooth low-energy (i.e BLE, BT4.0, Bluetooth Smart), and nearly 30 I/O pins. The ESP32’s power and versatility will make it the foundation of IoT and connected projects for many years to come.
The SparkFun ESP32 Thing equips the ESP32 with everything necessary to program, run and develop on the wonderchip. In addition to the WiFi/BLE SoC, the Thing includes an FTDI FT231x, which converts USB to serial, and allows your computer to program and communicate with the microcontroller. It also features a LiPo charger, so your ESP32 project can be battery-powered and truly wireless. Additionally, the board includes a handful of LEDs and buttons to aid in your development.
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 2.5 µA deep sleep current
- 28 GPIO
- 10-electrode capacitive touch support
- Hardware accelerated encryption (AES, SHA2, ECC, RSA-4096)
- 4MB Flash memory
- Integrated LiPo Battery Charger