Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- All module pins broken out
- On-board LiPo charger/power supply
- Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive
- Open Source Hardware (OSH)
The ESP8266 Thing Breakout Board is essentially a breakout and development board for the ESP8266 WiFi SoC. It’s an extremely cost-effective WiFi module, that – with a little extra effort – can be programmed just like any microcontroller. The only unfortunate part is: the ESP8266 has mostly only been available in a tiny, modular form, which, with limited I/O and a “unique” pin-out, can be difficult to build a project around. This new development board for the ESP8266 breaks out all of the module’s pins, and comes equipped with a LiPo charger, power supply, and all of the other supporting circuitry it requires.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode