Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- FingerTech Brushless Mega Spark 24mm Premium Planetary Gearmotor
- Offers premium planetary gearbox
- Comes with dual deep-groove ball bearings
- Tuned for the perfect mix of speed and torque
- Mounting holes: 4x M2-0.40
- Motor Wires: 26AWG
The FingerTech Brushless Mega Spark 24mm Premium Planetary Gearmotor is tuned for the perfect mix of speed and torque. Depending on wheel size, you can outrun or outpush any opponent.
FingerTech's signature extra long shaft can be used for added inboard/outboard bearing support, or for extra-wide wheels! Use a rotary disc to cut off the excess. The huge 6mm diameter shaft is plenty strong for mounting drive wheels directly.
A nearly drop-in replacement for the common 22 mm Brushed Planetary Gearmotor, these are 2 mm larger diameter, but 3.5 mm shorter in length, and 13.1 grams (0.46oz) lighter.
- 1x FingerTech Brushless Mega Spark 24mm Premium Planetary Gearmotor
- Premium planetary gearbox with dual deep-groove ball bearings on the output shaft
- Ratio: 21.5:1
- Mounting holes: 4x M2-0.40 holes spaced equally on an 18mm circle
- RPM at 3S: 1187 rpm
- RPM at 4S: 1583 rpm
- FT1806 Custom-wound High-Performance Brushless Outrunner
- KV: 2300KV
- Recommended ESC: BL20A-R Reversing Brushless ESC
- Motor Wires: 10 cm 26AWG long with 3.5 mm bullet connectors
- Weight: 71.5 g