Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Use energy stored as inertia in the flywheel
- Rubber ring tires are included for all 3 road wheels
- 3 different cams for different courses
- Approximate top speed: 2km/h
The Educational Construction Series aims to provide fun and informative learning experiences, and the Friction Powered Flywheel Car kit continues the theme. Simply rotating the rear wheels or drive wheel allows the flywheel to store power and then feed it back to the wheels, propelling the model on its way.
What's more, different shaped cam parts are included to change the direction of the front wheel, altering the course of the model.
- Length: 141mm, width: 85mm, height: 67mm
- Transparent drive unit shows off the metal flywheel contained inside. The unit can be detached for use on other models.
- The flywheel can power the model for approximately 20 meters maximum (around 35 seconds).
- When fitted to the underside of the model, the included cams change its course. The kit comes with "zigzag" and "figure of eight" pattern cams, plus one spare which can be cut as you like for an original course.
- Front wheel can be manually locked via a screw on the underside, to make the car proceed in a straight line.