Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove Human Presence Sensor
- Quantum-type IR Sensor with 4 IR Elements
- 16-bits Digital Outputs to I2C bus
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Interrupt Function / Low Current Consumption
The Grove Human Presence Sensor (AK9753) can be used to detect the presence of the human body or any other infrared objects. Moreover, it is composed of four quantum IR sensors and an integrated circuit for characteristic compensation.
It can be used to detect the motion of the IR object and the relative position where the IR object moves. An integral analog-to-digital converter provides 16-bits data outputs. This module is suitable for several feet human detector.
- Weight: G.W 9.60g