Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Easy to use since it is interfaced with Grove port
- High reliability and sensibility
- Small footprint
- Recognizes wider spectrum
As an updated version of Grove - Light Sensor 1.0, the Grove Light Sensor v1.2 is also aimed at measuring light levels, however with higher reliability and sensibility. It is an analog module and output various electrical signals which can be converted to different ranges (It depends on the Analog-to-Digital-Converter on your controller board.)It integrates a high-sensitive and reliable phototriode, and just like other grove modules, it is interfaced with Grove port which can save you a lot work in wiring.
- Operating voltage(V): 3-5 V
- Operating current(mA): 0.5-3 mA
- Response time: 20 ~ 30 milliseconds
- Peak Wavelength: 540 nm
- Phototriode: GL5528