Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Hummingbird premium robotics kit for all ages
- Hummingbird Duo controller as core of the kit
- Includes everything to build some awesome robots
- Program in everything from Scratch to Java
The Hummingbird Duo Premium Kit has more of everything, and a larger variety of sensors and motors. You can build some awesome robots with this. Hummingbird is designed to enable engineering and robotics activities for ages 13 and up (8 with adult supervision) that involve the making of robots, kinetic sculptures, and animatronics built out of a combination of kit parts and crafting materials.
Combined with very easy-to-use visual programming environments like Scratch, Snap, the Visual Programmer, and Ardublock, Hummingbird provides a great way to introduce kids to robotics and engineering with construction materials that they are already familiar with. At the same time, Hummingbird continues to provide new challenges by allowing programming in the Arduino environment, Python, Java, and Processing, and by supporting Raspberry Pi. It is a robotics kit that is equally challenging and compelling to the beginner and expert.
Hummingbird Duo Controller
The Hummingbird Duo is essentially two boards in one: it operates as either an original Hummingbird controller or as an Arduino Leonardo with an integrated motor/servo shield and improved connectors. With the Hummingbird Duo, the Arduino has been built right into the controller, so that anyone who wants to can immediately take that next step. The Duo controller will be the core of all Hummingbird kit. All kit components are soldered with 24" braided wires and terminate in bare, tinned wire to prevent wire fraying. Securely connecting them to the Duo controller is easy due to Duo's clear labels and spring-loaded terminal blocks.
- One Hummingbird Duo controller
- Two tri-color LEDs
- Four hobby servos and two servo extension cables
- Two gear motors with wheels and plastic block adapters
- Two vibration motors
- One each of light, temperature, distance, sound, and rotary sensors
- Power supply, USB cable, terminal tool, snap-in stand-offs
- Red, orange, yellow, and green single-color LEDs