Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- IMX519 Autofocus Camera Module
- Designed for Raspberry Pi & Jetson Nano-Arducam
- Offers a camera board with a Sony IMX519 sensor
- Comes with a 16 megapixels resolution
- Provides a better choice for a whole world of industrial, consumer, etc.
- Takes zero compromise in specs
- Compatible with any existing Pi models
The IMX519 Autofocus Camera Module for Raspberry Pi & Jetson Nano-Arducam is an exclusive camera board that takes what Raspberry Pi V1, V2, and HQ have to offer and excels in every single aspect.
It takes zero compromises in specs. With a resolution of 16 megapixels, an autofocus lens, a V2-like form factor, and boatloads of improvements, the camera provides a better choice for a whole world of industrial/consumer/etc. applications.
It is compatible with any existing Pi model, works with the latest software from the foundation, and leverages the same tuning algorithms used in the official camera modules. The package contains a camera board with a Sony IMX519 sensor and an autofocus lens, an FPC cable, a camera enclosure that also works with the V1 and V2 board, and just like the HQ module, it has an integrated tripod mount too.
- 1x IMX519 Autofocus Camera Module for Raspberry Pi & Jetson Nano-Arducam
- Ribbon cable length: 150 mm
- Pixel size: 1.22 µm x 1.22 µm
- Tripod mount: 1/4 inch
- Sensor: Sony IMX519
- Pixel: 16 MP
- Output: RAW10/8, COMP8
- Lens: Autofocus; f/1.75; EFL: 4.28; FoV: 80°; Focus Range: 10 cm ~ infinite
- IR cut Filter: Integrated
- Enclosure: ABS, also compatible with camera modules v1 & v2