- 1 x Industrial Shields 10 I/O Digital Module (CPU Arduino NANO)
- 100 x 45 x 115 mm
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc (Fuse protection (2.5 A) Polarity protection)
- Input rated voltage: 24 Vdc
- Rated Power: 30 W
- I max.: 1.2 A
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Communications: USB, RS485, Ethernet
- Power supply voltage (DC power supply) 12 to 24 Vdc
- Operating voltage range (DC power supply): 11.4 to 25.4 Vdc
- Power consumption (DC power supply): 30 W MAX
- Insulation resistance: 20MΩ min.at 500Vdc between the AC terminals and the protective earth terminal
- Shock resistance: 80 m/s2 in the X, Y, and Z direction 2 times each
- Ambient temperature (operating): 0 to 60 °C
- Ambient humidity (operating): 10% to 90% (no condensation)
- Ambient environment (operating): With no corrosive gas
- Ambient temperature (storage): -20 to 60 °C
- Power supply holding time: 2ms min.
- Weight: 284 g max.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.