Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Inky Developer 5.7-inch eInk Display
- Versatile ePaper display with 7-color options
- Ultra-wide viewing angle of over 170°
- Four tactile buttons and RGB LEDs for user interaction
- Low-power sleep mode for energy efficiency
- Easy installation with M2.5 mounting holes
The Inky Developer 5.7-inch eInk Display 7 colors is a powerful modular system designed for developers who wish to combine various microcontroller or single-board computer (SBC) host boards with different ePaper or E Ink® displays. Developed in collaboration with Ineltek, the Inky Developer offers ample flexibility for demonstrating concepts and showcasing a variety of ePaper displays. The system comprises two parts: a host board connected by cable to a display board.
The Inky Developer boasts additional features not found in the standard Inky range. Besides providing a sturdy base for the ePaper panel, the display board includes four buttons for inputs, four RGB LEDs for visual feedback, and support for a low-power sleep mode. All these functions are connected via an I2C I/O expander, ensuring minimal pin usage on the host microcontroller or SBC. Furthermore, headers for as many pins as possible have been included on both boards, offering numerous options for connecting additional hardware.
- 1x Inky Dev HAT Mini
- 1x 14-pin JST-SH Cable (300 mm, same side connectors)
- 5.7-inch EPD display with a resolution of 600 x 448 pixels
- E Ink® Gallery Palette™ 4000 ePaper technology
- ACeP (Advanced Color ePaper) with 7-color options including black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, and orange
- Ultra wide viewing angle of over 170°
- Dot pitch of 0.1915 x 0.1915 mm
- Four tactile buttons for user input
- Four RGB LEDs (APA102) for visual feedback
- Buttons, LEDs, and low power mode controlled through an IO expander (TCA9554A)
- 14 pin JST-SH connector for attaching to host device
- Additional pins available for display and APA102 output
- M2.5 mounting holes for easy installation