- IoT Long Range Node for micro:bit
- RAK811 LoRa Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes
- Low power: uses less than 50mA during transmission
- Compatible with: BBC micro:bit Programmable Board
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country
The IoT micro:bit LoRa Node - 915/868 MHz allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a BBC micro:bit or other single board computers.
The IoT micro:bit LoRa Node is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things). This board allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!