Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Jetson Mate Cluster Mini Cooling Kit Carrier Board
- For easy build of a GPU Cluster & Server
- Features an all-in-one solution with a case
- Offers a compact cooling fan
- Can install up to 4 NVIDIA Jetson Nano/NX SoMs
- Onboard 5-port Gigabit switch for the SoMs to communicate with each other
The Jetson Mate Cluster Mini Cooling Kit Carrier Board for GPU Cluster & Server includes a Jetson Mate, a cooling fan, and a case.
Jetson Mate is a carrier board in which you can install up to 4 NVIDIA Jetson Nano/NX SoMs.
There is an onboard 5-port Gigabit switch enabling the 4 SoMs to communicate with each other. All the 3 peripheral SoMs can be powered on or off separately. With a 65W 2-Port PD charger, for Jetson Nano SoMs or a 90W 2-Port PD charger for Jetson NX SoMs, and one ethernet cable, developers can easily build their own Jetson Cluster.
At Seeed, you can also design your solution all in one page where you choose the desired SBC, any compatible mission board (HATs, expansions) that you want, I/O modules, and nicely place them in the suitable enclosures/cases such as re_computer case.
- 1x Jetson Mate
- 1x Jeston Mate Cooling Fan Top
- 1x Jetson Mate Case
- Onboard 5-Port Gigabit Switch: Microchip KSZ9896CTXC
- Power: 65W PD for Jetson Nano SoMs, 90W PD for Jetson NX SoMs
- One master node with 3 worker nodes with the ability to power on/off the worker nodes separately