Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- JTAG-HS2 Programming Cable
- Features a high-speed Programming Cable
- Is fully compatible with all Xilinx tools
- Micro-AB USB2 connector
The JTAG-HS2 Programming Cable is a high-speed programming solution for Xilinx field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs). The cable is fully compatible with all Xilinx tools and can be seamlessly driven from iMPACT, ChipScope, and EDK. The HS2 attaches to target boards using Digilent's 6-pin, 100-mil spaced programming header or Xilinx's 2x7, 2mm connector and the included adaptor.
The JTAG bus can be shared with other devices as systems hold JTAG signals at high-impedance except when actively driven during programming. The HS2 comes included with a standard Type-A to Micro-USB cable that attaches to the end of the module opposite the system board connector. The system board connector should hold the small and light HS2 firmly in place.
- 1 x JTAG-HS2 Programming Cable
- Processor/IC: Analog Devices ADP123AUJZ Linear Regulator
- Connector(s): USB2 micro-AB
- Programming: Works with all Xilinx tools