Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Keybow 2040 w/ Linear (Quiet) Keys
- Luxurious 16-key mini mechanical keyboard
- Customizable per-key RGB lighting
- Versatile uses: streaming deck, MIDI controller, hotkey pad
- Powered by innovative RP2040 chip
- Hot-swappable Kailh Speed switches
The Keybow 2040 w/ Linear (Quiet) Keys is a luxurious all-in-one 16-key mini mechanical keyboard featuring hot-swappable clicky or linear switches and customizable per-key RGB lighting. The Keybow has evolved into its final form with a 4x4 grid of keys, low latency input, high reliability, and a super slim footprint, thanks to the innovative RP2040 chip from Raspberry Pi. The RP2040 microcontroller chip is seamlessly integrated into the Keybow 2040 PCB, creating a neat all-in-one unit.
The keyboard is equipped with popular Kailh Speed switches, available in clicky, linear, or tactile varieties, and smart transparent DSA keycaps that look stunning when illuminated by the fully customizable per-key RGB lighting. The Keybow 2040 can be used as a streaming deck for adjusting in-stream audio settings and switching between OBS scenes with ease. It also functions as a capable MIDI controller for triggering clips, tracks, or effects in Ableton Live, or as a customizable hotkey pad for programs like Photoshop. Additionally, it is useful for pasting frequently-used text or code snippets.
- 1x Keybow 2040 - Linear Keys
- ~ 7.6 x 7.6 x 3 cm (L x W x H, including switches, keycaps, and feet)
- Powered by RP2040
- 2 MB of flash memory
- Clear DSA-profile keycaps
- 16 (4x4 matrix) low-profile keys connected directly to GPIOs
- Kailh hot-swap switch sockets (compatible with Cherry MX switches)
- Per key RGB LEDs driven by an IS31FL3731 PWM LED matrix driver
- A BOOTSEL button (can also be used as a user switch)
- A reset button
- Powered and programmable via USB-C
- No soldering required
- Comes with pre-installed CircuitPython