- Kitronik Pin Breakout
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Offers an easy way of connecting additional circuitry and devices
- Features two rows of sockets
- Allows for moving Pico between projects without removing jumper cables
- Doesn't require soldering
The Kitronik Pin Breakout for the Raspberry Pi Pico is designed to offer an easy way of connecting additional circuitry and devices to the Pico. It also allows for moving the Pico between projects without the need to remove all of the jumper cables.
The Pico plugs into the two inner rows of sockets. The remaining two outer rows can then be used for connecting to external devices/circuits. The board has clear markings for each pin and the correct orientation for inserting the Pico is also clearly marked.